The 20-30 hands-on exhibits cover the science behind sustainability and tie in with the Future Earth theme of science week as well as Threatened Species Last Stand project.
A priority booking system will see invites extended to local schools (Greater Toronto area), then West Ward schools and then the rest of the city. There will also be two weekends available for community members to enjoy the hands-on fun that only Questacon can deliver.
Sponsorship pledges are sought for all aspects of the project, our target is $8000 and will go towards
- Hire ($2500) and transportation ($3872) of Questacon’s exhibition
- Reduced or free entry for school for students
- A local exhibit ‘Who lives here’
- A community opening night event
- Printing, promotion and event coordination
- Platinum sponsorship $1000 or more
- Gold Sponsorship- $500
- Silver - $250
- Bronze- $100
All enquiries to Suzanne Pritchard- email@example.com